If you're anything like me, Friday nights dinner needs to be quick but ultimately satisfying to finish the working week that was. There's nothing better than a tasty pizza, and even better when there's an easy alternative to get a whole bunch of greens into your daily intake.
This recipes is seriously so easy, with three ingredients and a food processor, you'll be eating your pizza and sipping on a wine in no time...
1 cup spinach leaves
1 beaten egg
1/3 cup unsalted cashews (preferably soaked in water for 1-2hrs prior)
*can add garlic or any herbs and spices of choice
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC
2. Place all ingredients into food processor and blend until combined
3. Add herbs of choice for extra flavour
4. Cover baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture out evenly to desired thickness
5. Bake for 10min or until golden
6. Top with your favourite yummies and put back into the oven for desired cooking, depending on your toppings
Done! Enjoy x